01 March 2010

El Blog de Cultura


¡Hola Chicas! I found a an interesting article about the closing of traffic because of the accident between a street car and a Portuguese Circus lorry. The accident happened this past Tuesday, when the street car collided with the Circus lorry. 4 tigers were in the lorry and were traumatized because of the violent shaking in their cages. The accident took long to clean up because they could not use a crane to move the crashed cars; instead, they had to call veterinarians to tranquilize the animals so they could be moved. The Spanish motorway did not re-open until 2 a.m. Wednesday morning.

Tigers in the Motorway!

6 comments:

  1. stunning picture choice. the story was muy interesante tambien. awesome job teresa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa,
    I really liked the article you chose! And it was interesting to find out that the motorway didn't open until 2 a.m. the next morning.
    ~Esmeralda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how your story was interesting and that you included the picture of the tiger. Muy Bien!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theresa,
    I loved the story! It was definitely something original. I wonder what those tigers dreamt of when they took their little tiger snoozes......
    Muy buen trabajo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww!!! Those poor tigers!!! I bet they are like psychologically damaged now!!! Good article!!!

    ~~~Diana~~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice article choice! all i can think about are those tigers!!! aww...i hope theyre okay!

    ReplyDelete